Wednesday 6 January 2010

Poison Darts

Hey there!
Welcome to my first proper post. Here it is.











First of all I'd like to say this was the image that inspired me to make this blog, and secondly, this person is the first person to score on the
"How Are You Alive Suffocation Scale" (HAYASS) Where I rank the victim on a scale of one to five on how badly I think they shouldn't be allowed to breathe. Depicted by the use of Pillows. So soft and cuddly but deadly to sleepers.

Here we have someone clearly confusing Pokemon for fact (can we say Poison Sting?) and also, "are they dangerous to humans?" The clue's in the name, Yes. Poisonous generally means stay away.
Makes me sort of hope the reasons she's asking the internet is because of a group of Dart frogs at her door.

3 Pillows, A Slight Smothering.







Strange Is Oscar Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment